AddThis

Follow Us

Saturday 12 October 2013

AirHostess



Rimmi Radlan
RESUME
Rimmi
:#69A, Gandhi Nagar
Palam Vihar( D)
Banglore 560012 KS India

Rimmiprincess1234@email.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE:
To achieve professional excellence and to obtain a position where my communication skills may be fully utilized
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
Qualification
University/ Board
Year Of Passing
Bachelor In Arts
KUK
2011
HSC
HR Board
2007


PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
*One year ICM Diploma in Aviation Hospitality Management from Kuk Institute CHD.
WORK EXPERIENCE:
*Worked with Achievers Perfect Career Institute as a Customer Care Executive.
*Worked with Five Star Hotel J.W.Marriott as a Hostess


ACHIEVEMENTS
*Actively participated in promotional activities organized by Frankfinn Institute.
*Participated in extra curriculum activities at school level.

UNDERGONE TRAINING

* Undergone First Aid Training from Red Cross Society, Chandigarh.
* Undergone Swimming Training Programme from Frankfinn.
* Undergone CRS Training (Galilio & Fadilio) from Frankfinn.

LANGUAGES KNOWN
* English: Read, Write, Speak
* Hindi: Read, Write, Speak
PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s Name :  Dr Rajesh Radlan
Date of Birth: 10th, Jan, 1980
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 52Kgs
Vision: Normal (6/6)

Passport Details:
Passport No: J9995000
Date of issue: 26/12/2010
Date of validity: 25/12/2020

DECLARATION

I hereby, declare that all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.


Date:……………... Rimmi



More CVs






1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete